i Love My Acoustic

Liverpool Express - It's a Beautiful DayLiverpool Express - It's a Beautiful Day
Alanis Morissette - Hand In My PocketAlanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket
Cody Simpson - La Da DeeCody Simpson - La Da Dee
Jette Torp - You've Got A FriendJette Torp - You've Got A Friend
Katrina & The Waves - Love Shine A Light (Unplugged Version)Katrina & The Waves - Love Shine A Light (Unplugged Version)
Judy Collins - In My LifeJudy Collins - In My Life
Harpers Bizarre - There's No Time Like Today (Remastered)Harpers Bizarre - There's No Time Like Today (Remastered)
Norma Waterson - There Ain't No Sweet Man That's WorthNorma Waterson - There Ain't No Sweet Man That's Worth
Alfie - IsobelAlfie - Isobel
Doris - DaisiesDoris - Daisies
Patti Miller - With A Little Help From My FriendsPatti Miller - With A Little Help From My Friends
The Roches - Hammond Song (Remastered 2006)The Roches - Hammond Song (Remastered 2006)
Lobo - Let's Get TogetherLobo - Let's Get Together
Jackie DeShannon - Peaceful In My SoulJackie DeShannon - Peaceful In My Soul
David Lindgren - Skyline (Acoustic Version)David Lindgren - Skyline (Acoustic Version)
The Rascals - Me And My FriendsThe Rascals - Me And My Friends
Dionne Warwick - Close To YouDionne Warwick - Close To You
Jesse Winchester - Silly HeartJesse Winchester - Silly Heart
Olivia Newton-John - The Air That I BreatheOlivia Newton-John - The Air That I Breathe
The Velvet Underground - I'm Sticking With YouThe Velvet Underground - I'm Sticking With You (Session Outtake)
Faces - Ooh La LaFaces - Ooh La La
Gylling-Hansens Hornorkester Med Kor - Det er Et Yndigt LandGylling-Hansens Hornorkester Med Kor - Det er Et Yndigt Land

@anakafa

Yeni Albüm ve Detaylar!